addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Soccer Club Message Board Women's Soccer › Looking for Women 21 and up for Indoor Team

Looking for Women 21 and up for Indoor Team

Robin Resnick K.
user 17675591
Deerfield, IL
Post #: 4
Our team at the Lattof YMCA in Des Plaines is looking for players. The age starts at 21, but we have all ages and a team cannot be loaded with 21 year olds. We play 5 and a goalie as it is a smaller field on Thursday nights, year round. Games times are generally 7:30pm, 8:20 and 9:10.

Please contact me asap if interested as games should start 9/27.

Thanks,
Robin
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Robin,

I don't have much experience playing soccer, but would love to join if the team welcomes beginners. Please let me know.

Thanks
Gigi
Diana
user 51072142
Highland Park, IL
I have been playing soccer for a while and am looking to play more i would love to join the team. Please if you are interested send details my way

Thanks!
Diana

A former member
Hey Robin, I'm interested in playing Thursdays. I'm 25 and have been playing since high school. Haven't played indoor in a couple months, so I would love to get back into it!