addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Soccer Club Message Board NSSC Announcements › Last call for HP Dome day-after-Thankgiving game -- respond to poll if inter

Last call for HP Dome day-after-Thankgiving game -- respond to poll if interested

Andy K.
user 14237758
Highland Park, IL
All-
Last call for responses for the day-after-Thanksgiving game on Fri Nov 29 from 4-6pm... We only have 11 commitments and believe we need 15-20.   I have through tomorrow (Monday) to follow-up with the Dome so I will take responses through then.

http://www.meetup.com/North-Shore-Soccer-Club/polls/954132/­

Please don't email me asking me to manually count you...

Thanks,
Andy