addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cecilia
Chiquita81
Winnetka, IL
Post #: 42
Hello everyone,
Wayne and I are hoping that you will continue to volunteer for the organizations that Tina Wexler has been helping in the past.
I joined the group almost one year ago, and now I am a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) thanks to her. When I volunteered for their annual gala in May 2013 I found out the huge difference that CASA makes in the lives of abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
I am sure that you have experienced the wonderful rewarding sensation one feels when volunteering for an event. Please help us to continue the great work that Tina started.
Thank you.
Cecilia