addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Suburban Adventures in Volunteering Message Board meetup-group-VtTwasBo Discussion Forum › Feed my Starving Children

Feed my Starving Children

Cecilia
Chiquita81
Winnetka, IL
Hello everyone,
I hope you noticed that I had the right time in my email, which is 4:30 to 6:30 PM on Saturday, March 1st. Somehow, I saw that the posted time on the event was 7:00 PM, which is incorrect.
I had mentioned that we can go to dinner afterwards in a nearby restaurant, as some of the members suggested.
Feed my Starving Children requires last names for everyone.  Thank you Vicky, I have your last name.  Elena, I apologize, I did not keep your last name from the last time you volunteered :)  Would you give it to me again please?  Thank you!
I will send specific information from the Feed my Children website as we get closer to the date.
I look forward to a great time together!
Cecilia