If you want to bring your game to test, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/SwZwNY5kWJUHbdgK8
North West Playtesters return to The Sharp Project this October, this time with our friends at BAFTA. Join us for a day of testing new tabletop games, video games, virtual reality and more.
This time we are supported by BAFTA. The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) is a world-leading independent arts charity that brings the very best work in film, games and television to public attention and supports the growth of creative talent in the UK and internationally.
They will be hosting a workshop for the Young Game Designers competition, a competition they hold every year for 10-14 year olds interested in game design. The BAFTA Young Game Designers Game Concept Workshop will run from 1pm to 2pm and is available for children aged 10 to 14. Whether you love to code, draw or write the story, BAFTA YGD gives you an insight into the world of game-making and a chance to meet game developers in the UK Games industry. This workshop will help you to develop and shape your initial idea into and provide tips on how you might develop it further. For more information see http://ygd.bafta.org.
- Free entrance for everyone.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Photography may take place that will be used on our social media.
- There will be food available to purchase at the venue with complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- There will be complimentary alcoholic drinks at the evening networking drinks.
12pm - Doors Open for Playtesting.
1pm - BAFTA YGD Game Concept Workshop
5pm to 8pm - Evening networking drinks, all welcome.