We are delighted to be able to deliver the launch event for the North West Project Data Analytics Meetup, bringing the hugely successful London meetup to our region. With a community of >2400, we are becoming a powerful force for positive change. Change that could transform how projects are delivered and unleash a new future for the profession.
Within the launch event we will be covering:
1. Developing a community, for the benefit of all. Our vision and progress to date.
2. The challenge. Mott MacDonald’s view on the challenge and how we respond.
3. What could the roadmap look like. Barriers to entry and how to overcome them.
4. The art of the possible. How far could we take project data analytics. What does this mean for the structure of your organisation? How to position for this future.
5. Future events. What would you like to see?
Martin Paver is a Registered Project Professional, FAPM and Chartered Engineer. In Dec 2017 he established the London Project Data Analytics meetup, which now has ~2300 members. He also set up Project:Hack, a community hackathon for advanced project data analytics. Martin has had a range of experience including leading a $billion project with a team of 220 and a multibillion PMO with a team of 50. He has a detailed grasp of project management and combines this with a broad understanding of recent developments in the field of data science. He is on a mission to ensure that the project management profession readies itself for a transformed future.
Saurabh is a Project Director and Technical Director for Controls and PMO at Mott MacDonald. Having spent couple of decades in being part of the problem, he now dedicates his time solving complex project initiation and delivery problems through use of technology across major public and private infrastructure projects.
Please arrive at 18:00 for refreshments and networking. The event will begin at 18:30 and conclude at ~20:30.
A huge thanks to our sponsors Projecting Success and Mott MacDonald for helping to make this happen. But it will only endure if we develop a vibrant and engaged community. We hope that you get an opportunity to join us.