addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"NORTH BAY ADVENTURE CLUB!" Message Board › Rafting on the Rogue River Aug. 13 - 16

Rafting on the Rogue River Aug. 13 - 16

A former member
Hi Adventurers,

Is anyone interested in rafting on the Rogue River Aug. 13 - 16?

I am trying to gather a group that can carpool or caravan to Southern Oregon.

The rafting is commercial so we don't need to bring boats, gear or food.

Personally, the Rogue River is one of my favorites and I am looking for a trip to get away for a few days with low stress and pristine beauty.

This is a midweek trip and we can camp out the night before and after the rafting.

Please call or email me if you are interested in hitting the road and then the river in a few weeks!

Susan

209-985-2225

slawrence619@gmail.com