addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Bay Software QA Message Board › Next NBSQA meetup, 8/1

Next NBSQA meetup, 8/1

Steven W.
user 11757830
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
NBSQA members,

Two questions for you about the next NBSQA Meetup in two weeks (August 1st):

1) Shall we have the next Meetup at the Petaluma Community Center again, or does someone want to propose a different location?

2) Who would like to give a presentation? Nothing too formal, and the topic could be on test automation or tools, or some other testing topic of your choice.

Let me know by noon on Monday, 7/18 (that's when I will make the room reservations).

Also, please RSVP­ for the meetup if you plan on attending.

Thanks!

-Steven

Other news:

The CAST conference is next month in Seattle, Aug 8-10

WOPR17 call for papers is open, to be held in Cupertino on Oct 20-22. Deadline for papers is Aug 8th!
Steven W.
user 11757830
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 2
Hi all,

Not enough folks have RSVP'd for the upcoming 8/1 meetup, so I am going to cancel it.

See you next time, at our next Meetup, Nov 2nd!

-Steven

NBSQA members,

Two questions for you about the next NBSQA Meetup in two weeks (August 1st):

1) Shall we have the next Meetup at the Petaluma Community Center again, or does someone want to propose a different location?

2) Who would like to give a presentation? Nothing too formal, and the topic could be on test automation or tools, or some other testing topic of your choice.

Let me know by noon on Monday, 7/18 (that's when I will make the room reservations).

Also, please RSVP­ for the meetup if you plan on attending.

Thanks!

-Steven

Other news:

The CAST conference is next month in Seattle, Aug 8-10

WOPR17 call for papers is open, to be held in Cupertino on Oct 20-22. Deadline for papers is Aug 8th!