So, this is the third time for us to go out there this season and you would think I would be a seasoned veteran by now. But I'm not. With my ADD, ADHD, OCD, early onset Alzheimer's, and short term memory loss from my party days some years ago, I barely remember most of the details of this excursion. But here are a few things that I do remember:
- Since we will be going on a weekend day, we will need to get out there very early (like 8:00 am early), hence the 6:00 am meeting time.
- There are lots of caves to explore, so we will hit the more popular ones first, then move on to the lesser known ones.
- Although the temps should be comfortable (cold in the morning though), bring lots of water and food for the whole day.
- There are no facillaties what-so-ever.
- Bring a flashlight (a headlamp works way better though).
- This was a lot of fun. You will get dirty (very dirty).
I have a couple things in mind for this trip, but other than that, we will just wing it.
We should all definitely carpool/caravan out there. My vehicle can hold 5 comfortably (12 uncomfortably).
I will be updating this post regularly and I am open to any suggestions anyone has. Not really, just do as I say :-)
See you out there!