addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

North Dallas Meetup Message Board › Rescheduling tomorrow's meetup (pizza and casual dancing).

Rescheduling tomorrow's meetup (pizza and casual dancing).

Lee
user 7610733
Group Organizer
Plano, TX

Hey guys.

Just to let you know, due to a) low turnout as many people are out of town and b) a personal conflict this weekend, after much deliberation, we are rescheduling this event for next weekend instead of tomorrow.

THe new date will be either Friday or Sat evening.

If Friday, I may try to start it earlier to catch the tail end of happy hour specials, which could affect the meeting place.

Appologies for the inconvenience, and please stay tuned for details.

I hope you can still make it.

I will have about 10 personal friends coming, plus who ever comes from meetup, so no matter what, the turnout should be not bad.

Thanks

-Lee