addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Dallas Meetup Message Board › meeting place update

meeting place update

Lee
user 7610733
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
All --I myself will be running late... arriving more like 8:30 to 8:45.

But please just ask for hostess at Uncle Julios for the N. Texas Events Group area.

I told them since were basically just meeting up, probably not eating so much, to just stay in the bar area.

If the hostess doesn't know what you're talking about, ask for Angelica (the person I spoke to earlier).

Always feel free to text/call me if need be (972-814-1730)

THanks

-Lee