addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Forge Meetups Message Board › A Few Things

A Few Things

A former member
Hello Everyone,

It is great seeing so much support for this idea already.  We are all blown away by the response we have got so far.  We are still on for our meeting on July 17 at Tipping Canoe!  I hope to see everyone there.

A few things I would like to bring to everyone's attention:

1) AssentWorks is hosting an open dialog between Minister Tony Clement, Manitoban entrepreneurs (like me) and businesses at the Red River College Roblin Center in downtown Winnipeg.  I am going to be discussing what we are trying to accomplish with Ramp Up Manitoba as well as talking about Startup Weekend Winnipeg.  This is happening this Thursday (July 12) from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.  I encourage you to register and come by.

More information and the signup link is available here: http://www.assentwork...­

2) At the actual meetup (on July 17th), anybody and everybody is welcome (and encouraged!) to demo the projects they are working on.  We encourage shameless self promotion! We are going to have a projector set up and set aside time for demos.  If you are planning on demoing, please let me know so I can be sure to schedule you in and make sure we everything you will need.

That's all for now.  I look forward to meeting every one of you and hear what you have been or are planning on working on!  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.