A collaboration with Tyddyn Teg to introduce the North Wales Tech community to the world of Farming and Agriculture!
Tyddyn Teg  and friends [*] will be hosting the first Farm Hack Wales & Community Supported Agriculture  gathering in October. Ahead of that event and to seed interest in AgriTech we're putting on a Taster Session to have a bit of sneak peek of the kinds of things that go on at a Farm Hack .
What to Expect:
* Overview of what Tyddyn Teg is and what it's trying to do.
* WEEDINATOR talk by Tecwyn Twmffat (as seen at Liverpool Makefest).
* Guest Speaker: John Thackara .
* AgriTech Projects Menter Mon have been working by Zoe .
* What is a Farm Hack by Jono of Tyddyn Teg.
* Workshop in groups coming up with ideas and discussion.
* Pitches from groups reporting back on what they came up with.
* Open discussion.
* Details of the Farm Hack at Tyddyn Teg.
Anyone interested in robotics, sustainable farming, software for farms and appropriate open source technology both new and ancient is invited to join in.
The core Farm Hack event at Tyddyn Teg will run from Saturday the 6th to Sunday the 7th of October, and will feature workshops and skill shares ranging from iron age forgery to DIY open source farm robots; from seed saving to what future agricultural policy might look like in Wales.
Tickets are available for the whole weekend or just a single day and range from £20 to £95 depending on what you feel you can afford. You can buy them here: https://pretix.eu/farmhackwales2018/fhw2018/
As ever, Pontio Innovation  have been kind enough to host us again.