addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northeast Florida Preparedness Message Board Food Storage and Preparation › Anyone interested in ordering from Walton Feed

Anyone interested in ordering from Walton Feed

Carla Pittman W.
user 137121182
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
I am putting together a group order for bulk grains/food storage type items. Pickup will be sometime in May/June (probably on the east side off Atlantic), but orders are due to me by April 1. The file is below of the items offered. 50 lb bags of wheat berries are a particularly good price (as are other grains in bulk) if ya'll do cooking from scratch (or like to store food). We need to have 2000 lbs to have a drop spot here in JAX, and so far I'm far below. Spread the word. My email is jax.walton.feed at gmail dot com. The lady who heads all of the different drop points has a blog here: http://myfoodstoragef...­

I guess I can't attach the excel file here, but if you are interested just email me at the email above and I'll get that out to you.