3600 Juliette Ln, Santa Clara, CA
How Do You Innovate What You Can’t See? Innovation models that reward clinicians for improving patient outcomes rather than volume of care are transforming into smaller value-care projects. The key component of this trend is that merely automating a task is taking a back seat to real-time analysis of key performance indicators related to the task or workflow. The goal is to shift healthcare toward being more predictive and prescriptive through meaningful information and insights that optimize personalized care.
Join us for the fifth Northern California HIMSS Innovation Conference and Showcase with confirmed speaks to include:
• Bob Rogers, PhD, Chief Data Scientist, Intel
• Joshua Newman MD, MSHS, GM Healthcare, Salesforce.com
• Larry Stofko MS, Executive Vice President at The Innovation Institute
• Neil Veloso MBA, Executive Director, Technology Transfer, Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures
• Dan Galles MBA, Partner, Providence Ventures
• Josh Tamayo-Sarver MD, Director of Clinical Data Analysis and Research, CEP America
• Steve Barlow, co-founder and EVP of Client Operations at Health Catalyst
• Oscar E Streeter, Jr, MD, CMO American Cancer Society
• Mitesh Rao, MD, System Patient Safety Officer Stanford Healthcare
NEW THIS YEAR: Continental Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and Bundled Chapter Memberships/Registration – we listened to you. Full Agenda and Registration Opening Soon!