What we're about
Life been too serious lately? Join us for Laughter Yoga In The Park! (Nutley NJ)
Release stress. Boost your immune system. Get happy!
Get healthier, get happier, make your dreams come true.
ABOUT THE LOVE GURU BLAIRE:
Spiritual Teacher, Intuitive Heart Healer, Psychic Medium, Dating and Relationship Expert, Marriage and Family Therapist. Blaire works with high-powered executives, entrepreneurs and celebrities who’ve experienced career success, but their love life's a mess. If they're single and fed up, she teaches them an easier, more natural, flowing way to attract love called “The Spiritual Way To Attract The One.”® And if they're in a relationship, but unhappy and struggling, she helps them uncover exactly what went wrong and how to fix it - or to help them leave the relationship with grace and ease, so they never repeat the same issues again (with the same partner or someone new). Featured in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, CNN, MSNBC, Glamour Magazine, etc. www.loveguru.net (http://www.loveguru.net/)
ABOUT LAUGHTER YOGA:
- Founded by an internist doctor in India.
- People practicing Laughter Yoga regularly report amazing improvements in their health as well as a more positive attitude and higher energy levels. Laughing creates positive connections in the brain.
- Even anticipating laughter can enhance biochemistry. Loma Linda University conducted an experiment with a group of students. Half the group was told they would see a funny video, the other half was not. Both groups had their blood analyzed may times during the experiment. The findings were astounding.The group expecting to see a funny video showed a decrease in stress hormones (cortisol, epinephrine, etc) & an increase in beta-endorphins (chemicals that ease depression) & human growth hormone (boosts immunity.) Dr. Berk, the lead researcher, sums up the study "Our findings lead us to believe that seeking out pos. experiences that make us laugh we can do a lot with our physiology to stay well."
Using laughter as medicine is not a new concept.
- As early as the 14th Century French surgeon Henri de Mondeville used humor therapy to aid recovery from surgery.
- In the 1930’s US hospitals began to bring in clowns to cheer children hospitalized with polio.
Norman Cousins, political journalist & author, called laughter "internal jogging." He laughed his way back from a life-threatening illness! He says “10 mins of genuine belly laughter had an anesthetic effect & would give me at least 2 hrs of pain-free sleep.”
- A powerful cardio workout! Just 10 mins of hearty laughter equals 30 mins on the rowing machine! It increases blood circulation & relaxes muscles.
"NJ Laughter Yoga"
"Northern NJ Laughter Yoga"
"Nutley Laughter Yoga"
"North Arlington Yoga"
"North Arlington Laughter Yoga"
"Belleville Laughter Yoga"
"Bloomfield Laughter Yoga"
"Montclair Laughter Yoga"
"Clifton Laughter Yoga"
"NYC Laughter Yoga"