addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!!

BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!! Our January 2014 winner is posted!

Closed to new replies

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 527
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of March!

Taken directly from our St. Pugsley's Day event, it's the one, the only...Pugsley herself!

Although we had so many wonderful pictures taken at last Sunday's event, I just had to select namesake Pugsley as this month's winner; wearing a spiffy green striped polo shirt in honor of the day, I just couldn't resist her expression here; just look at that face! If this isn't a *Mug Shot*, I just don't know what is!

Congratulations to Pugsley, and his humans Nicole and Randy, for being our March winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 549
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of April!

A face only a mother could love? I'd have to challenge any Pug aficionado if their heart didn't melt at the sight of this picture of Frankie! One could see how deep in thought he is...what could possibly be on his mind; the current state of our 401K's...the housing slump...or perhaps he's concerned with the frail U.S. auto industry???

(My money is on his wondering when his next meal will be!)

Congratulations to Frankie, and his humans Tami and Ed, along with their daughter Amelia, for being our April winners!

Would you like to see some more winning pictures? Why not take a look at the great photos that were recently taken at our April 5th Easter Eggstravaganza event!!!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 562
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of May!

Talk about Mug Shots! Could a Pug's face have any more expression, and be any more endearing than that of Mimi? She was an "Adopt a Buddy" Pug Rescue (can you believe someone would have let this cutie go?!?), but not for long...

All it had taken were a couple of snorts and winks of those "Big Puggie Browns", and she had found her forever home with Dwight and his family (which also includes two fine felines, I might add!); the rest is history!

Congratulations to both Mimi and her human Dwight (along their animal-loving household!), for being our May winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 577
Best "Pug Mug Shots" for the month of June!

They are winners twofold, as they both also won our Pugstock costume contest! Can you dig it?!?

Hippie Maria and her Yippie Pug-

Motorcycle Mama Pat and her Harley-ridin' Pug Posse-

Congratulations to both Maria and Pat, along with their Love Pugs, for being our June winners!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 612
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of July!

I was trying to find just the right picture for July; a picture conveying the "Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer", and what could possibly convey that better than a Pug in a luau outfit? (Why,that would be two Pugs in luau outfits!!!) I believe that Buddy and Belle have the right attitude...all they need is a Pina Colada in their water bowl and they're set!

Congratulations to Buddy and Belle, along with their human Missy, for being our July winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 623
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of August!

Have you ever seen a Pug with a smile this big?

I've always admired this picture of Gabriella; it embodies just the right amount of spirit and cuteness in a Pug (with just a smidgen of potential Puggie mischievousness...)! Gabriella is thinking..."Hmmmm, let's see; am I going to be good, or shall I do something *devious* (but not devious enough to keep me from getting my afternoon snack)?!?"

Let's face it; no matter how *devious* our Pugs might be, "That Face" always seems to melt our hearts and force us to forgive their Puggie shenanigans! After all, isn't that what "Pug Love" is all about?!?

Congratulations to Gabriella, along with her human Pat, for being our August winner!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 656
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of September!

We're all familiar with this expression; the cocked head of our beloved Pug attempting to understand us as we speak to them! Wouldn't it be great (at least for a little while), if we were given the gift of comprehending everything our Pug is trying to tell us and visa versa?!?

Bottom line; even though we cannot understand everything our Puggie companions *say*, those adorable faces of theirs sure speak volumes!

Congratulations to Eli, along with his human Jennifer, for being our September winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 689
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of October!

Why, it's Bat Girl and Bat Pug, our "Pretty in Pink" Best in Show winners from our 4th Annual Halloween Boo Bash!

There were so many great Pugs in terrific outfits, it was difficult to determine a winner; nevertheless, we found these adorable little ladies too hard to resist!

Congratulations to Isabelle, along with her human Sarah (also pictured with her sister), for being our October winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 707
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of November!

Well, being we just completed our very successful "Thanks for Giving to Pugs in Need" Pug Rescue event, it's only fitting that we should feature one of the canine guest celebrities of the day:

That award-winning smile belongs to none other than Rambo! What a happy Puggie he is, and being he has his choice of cozy beds to sleep in, why wouldn't he be?! (I would suspect that his favorite doggie bed would be the camouflage print...)

Rambo is one of Pug Planet's Pugs who's available for adoption; if you'd like to learn more about him and Pug Planet's other Pugs, please visit Kim's web page at: Pug Planet Pug Rescue

For more on Rambo, please click here: Rambo's story

Congratulations to Rambo, along with his human Kim from Pug Planet, for being our November winners!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 714
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of December!

So...how does one decide which adorable Pug Mug gets to be our "Pug Mug Shot for the Month of December"winner? (Here's a hint; you select them all!)

Congratulations to all of whom attended our Photos with Santa/Secret Santa Gift Exchange; you are all winners in my book, and your Pugs are all Mug Shot winners for December!