addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › UPDATE! Roman has found a new home!!! AWESOME!

UPDATE! Roman has found a new home!!! AWESOME!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi All,

It's my understanding that some of you might not have been able to view Roman's picture via my last communication, so I am including it within this email.

There seemed to be a bit of interest in him, so I am confident that between our group and with the assistance of some others, Roman will soon be in his loving, furever home.
If you personally know of someone who'd be interested in Roman, feel free to provide them with his information. Please, however, do not post his owner's personal information on any social media site!

Thanks for your help!
Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,251
Update! Roman has found a new home!