addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia Conservation Trust Message Board › Lots of Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities!

Lots of Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities!

Ashley S.
user 8855258
Washington, DC
Hello everyone!

I hope you've been enjoying this amazing fall weather.  I wanted to take a moment to remind you all of the numerous volunteer opportunities we have available over the next few weeks.  If you're looking for something to do, it's highly likely that we've got something you might be interested in!

Saturday, September 29th:

- There are several cleanups scheduled by the Friends of Accotink Creek for their Annual International Coastal Cleanup efforts.

- We are helping out the folks at Prince William Forest Park with their National Public Lands Day volunteer activities.

Saturday, October 6th:

- Our monthly volunteer event at Dora Kelley: this time volunteers will be mulching trails throughout the park.

- More stream cleanups hosted by the Friends of Accotink Creek.

Check out our calendar for more information and to RSVP or learn how to RSVP.  October will also be a busy month for NVCT as we do have two educational programs coming up.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about those.

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming events!

Ashley