addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia Conservation Trust Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Invasive Removals at Dora Kelly Park

Meetup Cancelled: Invasive Removals at Dora Kelly Park

Ashley S.
user 8855258
Washington, DC
Happy Holidays everyone!

I wanted to let you know that our friends at Dora Kelley Nature Park have cancelled the invasive removal event on January 5th.  Therefore, we will not be meeting at the nature center that morning to volunteer.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.  However, I do have some good news!!  The staff are working on a "Volunteer Celebration" to take place in February.  I will have more details on that as they get passed on to me.

In the meantime, I hope you'll consider some of our other opportunities in January!  If you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I hope you all are having a great holiday season.

Ashley

Invasive Removals at Dora Kelly Park, scheduled to occur on Saturday, January 5, 2013 10:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.