addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia (NOVA) Daytime Badminton Club Message Board › K2 Badminton Closed

K2 Badminton Closed

A former member
I have cancelled all upcoming NOVA Badminton Club meetups because K2 Badminton has closed its facility in Sterling. Hopefully, they will be re-opening somewhere else soon. I'll let you know.
A former member
Post #: 5
Now that K2 seems permanently closed, where is everyone playing badminton these days? I am looking for any recommendations for good places to play in NoVA.

Thanks,
Vinay