HANDS-ON (Bring your notebook or laptop computer...)
Have you ever taken a workshop and asked yourself why your images didn't look like the instructors or your images just don't have the polish that other photographers have?
"FINISHING" YOUR IMAGES IS A KEY TO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY SUCCESS!
If you have taken any of our NVPPA workshops, PPA Super 1 Days, other 3rd party workshops, or held your own client sessions, this is the chance to get the knowledge on exactly what to edit to strategically take your images to the next level. Competition judges will notice these flaws first! The techniques applied are targeted to make your images way better -- FAST!
You will LEARN HOW TO improve your portrait and lifestyle people photography by applying strategic edits to one or more images in Lightroom accompanied by some Photoshop (when necessary). These Lightroom techniques and unique application of these tools are seldom used but fast and effective. The students will be able to follow along with the edits using the same image as the instructor.
A follow-along outline and practice files are provided.
The Lightroom portion focuses on- and demonstrates the specific use of the basic and ADVANCED tools of the Develop Module; it's assumed you have some knowledge already of the Library Module, rating images, and organizing your images into Collections.
PLEASE COME TO THIS WORKSHOP WITH YOUR SELECTED IMAGES FOR CRITIQUE OR EDITING ORGANIZED INTO COLLECTIONS AND READY-TO-VIEW! This will save us valuable time :-).
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE TECHNIQUES YOU WILL LEARN:
• Lighten & Resolve Shadowy Eye Sockets With Just a Click (No Brush)!
• Add More Depth & Dimension to Your images!
• Correct Bad Skin-tone & White Balance
• Learn 5 Ways To Resolve Glare Or Highlights On Face, Cheek, Hands, or Shoulders (Lr And Ps)
• Correct Catch Light Problems: Quickly Add a Missing Catch Light in an Eye W/O Ps and Only 2 Clicks!
• Change Light Direction From Broad to Short
• Identify & Correct Blocked Up Blacks. Why is this Bad?
• Identify & Improve Bad Composition
• Improve Focus or Sharpness: Quickly Understand the Sliders and Identify What Each Controls
• Reveal & Correct Overexposed Highlights
• Remove Stray Hair (Ps, Studio Example)
For the final portion, we will answer specific questions about your own images. Due to the small class size, you will receive individual and specific instruction!
We will be glad to help with any questions. Please contact the instructor and host of this workshop by clicking on Philip's profile image above. You can also email [masked] (no spam please).
1. Please RSVP to the right or message/Contact Philip Brasch via his profile in the right sidebar to express your interest. You will not be able to RSVP with the button in the upper right sidebar if you are not a member in this group.
2. Either way, PLEASE complete this short and secure (https) Registration and Contact Information FORM (https://goo.gl/forms/HFsiT6bL9Ntx4nfx2) <== Click this to register for this course! We will not share this information to other parties. Or click or paste this URL into your browser: https://goo.gl/forms/HFsiT6bL9Ntx4nfx2 .
*** RSVP NOW! ***
There is an investment for this professional photography workshop of $89. NVPPA Gold Members (paid) receive a $10 discount. Contact Philip for the discounted link.
• FIRST, please RSVP on this site so we can meet you and know you're attending.
• SECOND, classes are purposely kept small so we need a commitment to hold your spot beyond 24 hours; please remit your investment here for $89:
• Onsite registration or after Wednesday 11:59pm the day prior to the workshop: $109