Cubs Fans! This is the year! No more next year! No more billy goat fair tales ! We are going all the way!
Northside Cubs Gals is a group of women looking to watching our beloved Chicago Cubs win ! While hanging out we are looking build meaningful friendships with other women. We encourage straight , lesbian and transgendered women to join. Please note that some of our members are very diverse including myself (the organizer) . I am a transgendered woman. New members please be respectful and celebrate the wide range of diversity within our sisterhood !
We want to :
1) Root on the Cubbies;
2) Create a space for the development and nurturing of long lasting and genuine friendships;
3) Hang out and eat great food on warm Chicago summer days and nights;
1) Watch Cubs games at a local bar! Please suggest a bar.
2) Catch a ball game at Wrigley Field! 3) Have a cook out and watching and the Cubbies win!!!
Ground rules and safety 1) We ask that you be between the ages of 23-55! 2) We welcome and encourage women of all backgrounds to join... As long as you are a Cubs fan! 3) This is only for women! No men!!!
4) If you are a transgendered , please present as female (no exceptions! )
5) Because of our diverse we ask that you respect a no pictures rule for members safety 6) frequent check ins for membership Please message/email our wonderful organizer with any questions! Thank you.