What we're about
So we're all a little slower than we used to be, but we're not dead yet. We can't make every social event revolve around strenuous exercise, but we're not ready to sit around comparing grandkids. We might love the metro area, but find it exhausting to get there. We might want a life outside work, but still have to commute. This is your MeetUp!
• Are you something over 40, but can't do the endless athlete thing any more? This is your MeetUp.
• Are you something under 60, and not really interested in midmorning coffee, bridge and mahjongg? Or having someone on your left moaning about how retirement is so boring, while the guy on your right can't stop talking about his nonstop cruises? This is your MeetUp.
• Do you live outside the Denver metro area and are tired of spending an hour to get to meetings in LoDo and RiNo at commute time? This is your MeetUp.
• Are you tired of spending "social" time talking about lead generation, industry networking, tech news and webinars? This is your MeetUp.
• Would you like to meet with others in the southeastern belt - Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Englewood, DTC and points south - who are similarly past being jocks and nightclubbers but not retirees? Looking for friends, partners in crime and maybe a date? This is definitely your MeetUp!
There's really no age or location limit, but fair warning that activities will bore the "outdoors every daylight hour" crowd and the retirees, and all meetings will be south of Cherry Creek Park and Lakewood.
Bring your wife, bring your wit, bring your dog, bring your clown hat... bring your best. See you at our first meeting!