What we're about
Who are we? If you fit any 3 of the following criteria, you belong with us:
1. Know all the words to “Funky Cold Medina”
2. Can MC Hammer dance at B+ level or worse
3. Karaoke only after a minimum of 3 adult beverages
4. Have slept outside, either by choice or by force, no less than 5 times
5. Are no older than 49 in human years, not dog years
6. Wake up every morning declaring yourself the supreme leader of goofing off
7. Have a culinary appreciation for a hotdog, as well as, for a 5 star Michelin meal
8. Know the difference between a llama and an alpaca
9. Have a favorite sports team that does not reside in Florida
10. Are ambidextrous
The only strict rules that will be enforced are: Maximum age is 49 at time of joining, include recognizable photo of you in your profile, be located somewhere in the Tampa metro area, and all activities will be in Pinellas County, with a focus on the mid-county area.
We are fostering a gaggle (or maybe a mob) of folks interested in activities and events that run the spectrum of shenanigans:
• typical happy hour/dinner
• performing arts
• athletics (both playing and watching)
• any reasonable suggestion from you
You can be single, attached, domestically partnered, married, divorced, widowed.
We are always open for suggestions on events, so long as they meet the Pinellas criteria. Witty and gregarious suggestions are most welcome.
Lawyer speak coming up in 3…2….1…: Bear in mind this is not a singles group. You may find singles in our group. We have a zero tolerance policy for rude or inappropriate behavior to anyone. Inappropriate behavior includes sending an unsolicited message to a member that you have never met. This will result in swift excommunication from the group….and why would you want that? Also, by participating in any event you release Meetup, Inc., all organizers and event hosts of Nothing to do in Pinellas, and any venue where event is held from any and all liability and agree to hold all parties harmless. You assume all risks and liabilities when participating in an event. By requesting membership in Nothing to do in Pinellas, you agree to these terms.