addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nottingham Sociables Message Board › Nordic Noir film "False Trail" at the Broadway

Nordic Noir film "False Trail" at the Broadway

gillian
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 116
smile Hey, it's a busy week, including half term, but this film, "False Trail" has been put on at the Broadway in the little Lounge for the week, 15th to 21st Feb. I've heard it's very good starring two brill Swedish actors Peter Stormare and Rolf Lassgard, and I emailed Caroline who's squeezed it in the programme! The details are on the website. I wondered if anyone fancies going either on Fri 15th or Thurs 21st, it's 7pm and we will need to book asap. Thanks for reading. laughing