129 - 131 Mansfield Road, NG1 3FQ, Nottingham
Es eso tiempo del anyo otra vez! (Casi)
Jalisco restaurant is opening specially for this year’s Christmas Meal on the afternoon of Saturday December 17th. Therefore we have lots of space for a lovely group social, with a Mexican Flavour, before the Christmas holidays start. The restaurant is a short walk from the town centre on Mansfield Road. There is metered street parking nearby or you can park for free at the Forest tram car park and walk from there.
You can secure your place with a deposit of £5 per person. Please sign up on the web page if you would like to come, so I can use the page to track numbers.
The meal will cost £16.20 plus tip per person, which is for a starter and a main course. Therefore after the £5 deposit is paid, you will owe the restaurant £11.20 on the day plus the cost of any drinks and puddings.
You must pre-order your food by midnight Thursday 15th December. The menu choices are below.
We’d love to see lots of the fabulous people who come to the group and have an even bigger party than last year!
Please choose one of the following starters:
1. Vegetarian starter of tortilla chips and dips (guacamole, salsa, soured cream)
2. Carnivore starter of chicken wings in smoked barbecue sauce
Please choose one of the following main courses:
1. Chimichanga – flour tortilla with filling*, deep fried, with melted cheese and spring onion, topped with guacamole and soured cream, served with refried beans and rice
2. Enchiladas – corn tortillas with filling*, with melted cheese and spring onion and topped with enchilada sauce, served with refried beans and rice
3. Tacos – deep fried corn shell tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, onion and filling*, cheese and guacamole, served with refried beans and rice
4. Burrito – flour tortilla with filling*, with melted cheese and spring onion, topped with guacamole and soured cream, served with refried beans and rice
*Please choose which filling you would like in your main course, from beef, chicken or vegetarian.
Please choose if you would like your main course spicy picante. The restaurant normally serves the dishes mild so if you’d like it spiced up you need to state this.
If you have any other dietary requirements (dairy free, gluten free, vegan) then I can place a special order, but will need payment in full by Thursday 15th December.