addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nottingham Programmers Meetup Group Message Board › Nottingham Programmers meetup group

Nottingham Programmers meetup group

Julian H.
user 12936479
Group Organizer
West Bridgford, GB
Hello

Jon Winstanley has moved to London, so has (understandably) stepped down as organiser of the Nottingham Programmers meetup group. (Thanks for all the good work Jon, you'll be missed).

I think the group is a great forum for meeting up and talking about programming - or anything else - so I've volunteered to take over as organiser.

The next meetup is listed for this Thursday 20th Dec. (in the Contemporary, about 7ish as usual). I won't be able to make this one, but don't let that stop anyone else from coming along!

The first meetup in the New Year should be on January 24th 2013, but there's a conference happening in Nottingham that day (http://2013.newadventuresconf.com/­) which might clash for some people. So I'd suggest we bring the Nottingham Programmers meetup forward a week, to Thursday 17th Jan 2013.

Let me know if you think that sounds ok, or if you have any other thoughts about the direction of the group.

Cheers, Julian.

jhigman@pobox.com