addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Novel Ideas Message Board › Meetup at the Clubhouse-New Address

Meetup at the Clubhouse-New Address

Samantha
user 5708975
Euless, TX
Post #: 1
Hey y'all,

This is Samantha. Just need to inform everyone that the clubhouse is directly across the street from Karen's old place. It's Fountainwood Apartments, and the clubhouse is the first left into the complex. No gates to deal with, just park in an available space, and they should let you stay. I informed them that I would have a group, so it should be all kosher. If you have a problem, my apartment is 1208, and just run over and grab my sister. She'll handle everything if it comes down to it. Sadly, I won't be able to stay very long, since I have to be back at my part-time job at 4pm, but please stay until 5pm if you wish. Loads of goodies available, so bring an small appetite. Thanks again, and let me know if you need anything before tomorrow.

Samantha

P.S. I'm an idiot and forgot to get a jug of water. Can anyone bring some to the group? And the discussion cards?
A former member
Post #: 116
Samantha,

Thanks so much for all of the work you and your sister did for Sunday with the food and making sure someone was there as a resident. I really appreciate it!

Damon