addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Novel Ideas Message Board › Site format change

Site format change

A former member
Post #: 147
Meetup is changing the way they do the group pages. They e-mailed organizers about it a couple of weeks ago. Some have already switched voluntarily.

I posted a few comments on the guy's blog that was created to discuss the change, pointing out why it is poorly designed and asking that they leave us the option to use the old format. There were tons of posts on there and most were strongly negative. Unfortunately they aren't leaving the option in place so starting Wednesday we're stuck with it.
A former member
Post #: 25
sad
Julie
user 8426704
Euless, TX
Post #: 31
GAH! It's like the Facebook fascists! Luckily, I don't spend nearly as much time here as I do on Facebook, so I guess I can handle it. (Seriously, you guys should "friend" me on Facebook: I'm hysterical. I'm just sayin'.)
A former member
Post #: 31
"LOL. OMG. ;)" I should send you a friend request... but not sure I want the competition on being hysterical.