Bring your rackets, some tennis balls, and water, and let’s play tennis! Depending on the number of courts, players and their preference/skill levels, we will set up singles and/or doubles games, and switch up teams as appropriate. See the bullets below for additional details about RSVPs and our $10 annual fee.
*** For any updates regarding weather, last minute changes or cancelations, please review the below discussion section of this Meetup before attending. ***
**RSVP Cancellation Deadline is 3 hours before Meetup start time**
By attending this Meetup, you accept all the rules, release and waivers in the "What We’re About" section on our home page at the link below (click "See More"). Knowing the rules and policies is your responsibility and you could be subject to removal from the group if not followed.
Here are some highlights:
* RSVP POLICY: To attend a Meetup, you must be a member of this group and must RSVP; no guests, please. If you RSVP’d but are unable to attend, please change your RSVP by the deadline time of the Meetup (above). Players with two or more no-shows without proper cancellation are subject to removal from the group.
* EVEN NUMBER: We prefer to have an even number of players so if we don’t, we may ask the last person that RSVP’d to drop, or if we have an odd number, the last person to show may have to wait for sets to complete.
* WAITLIST: We ask that all players on the “Waitlist” list be available to play in case if someone drops on the RSVP list, even on the day of the Meetup. If you aren’t sure, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
* ARRIVAL TIME: If you are running late, we ask that you let the organizer know by sending a text message, posting on the discussion below or by sending a private Meetup message. If late, you may have to wait until sets complete.
* ANNUAL FEE: We ask each player attending our outdoor Meetups to contribute a $10 ONE-TIME annual fee, which covers our $180 annual Meetup fee while giving you the convenience of a managed group and regular events. Any excess fees will be used to purchase balls or cover a fall outing. You may attend one Meetup without cost to see if you like it. If you'd like, you can PayPal Ron: just message or text to get the PayPal info.
If you have further questions, comments, suggestions or just need to inform an organizer of a late arrival or late change in RSVP please contact us with Meetup message or via text message.
Sergo - (248)[masked]