*** IMPORTANT NOTES! ***
This class has limited seating and requires registration via Universe. RSVPing on Meetup is not the same as buying a ticket! Universe registration includes access to all four classes in January and all class materials.
GET TICKETS HERE: https://www.universe.com/events/null-space-labs-penetration-testing-bootcamp-jan-2019-tickets-burbank-8S6KT7
*** IMPORTANT NOTES! ***
Description: This is part two of a four part, hands-on introduction to penetration testing Windows using the most well known penetration testing suite, Kali Linux and Metasploit.
Class 2: Exploiting Windows Systems with Kali Linux
Abstract: Now that we know something about the targets, we want to try to get some kind of access to them. In this class we will cover how to gain a foothold on Windows systems and we will use Kali Linux to identify vulnerabilities, find exploits for them in Metasploit, and use Metasploit gain access.
* Identify patched based vulnerabilites from network scans
* Find matching exploits for vulnerabilities
* Use Metasploit modules to get access and exploit them
What to Bring:
* Laptop where you have admin privileges
* Info on how to get into your BIOS
- Class 1: Network Reconnaissance with Kali Linux
- In order to be successful, students should know:
* Network reconaissance and enumeration
* Basic TCP/IP networking and addressing
* Basic Linux and Windows command-line navigation and commands
* How to boot their laptop from an external USB drive
* Basic security concepts
Details of the full four class course:
What will you learn:
* How to find vulnerabilities in Windows
* How to find exploits for vulnerabilities in Metasploit
* How to use Metasploit to exploit vulnerabilities
* How to find, modify, and use exploits in ExploitDB
* How to find privilege escalation vulnerabilities
* How to find and use privilege escalation exploits in Metasploit
What you get:
* Standalone pen-test lab with 6 vulnerable targets
* PDF of class materials
* Penentration Testing Worksheets
When are the Classes?
101. Network Reconnaissance with Kali Linux (Jan 5)
102. Exploiting Windows Systems with Kali Linux (Jan 12)
103. Windows Privilege Escalation with Kali Linux and Metasploit (Jan 19)
104. Windows post-exploitation with Kali Linux and Metasploit (Jan 26)
Where do I park? / How do I get inside?
Parking: There is free street parking on N Ontario St. It is usually easy to find a spot after business hours or on weekends.
Getting inside: Once you park, head down the walkway, we are the long building in the back (see link for overhead directions)
Parking and entry images: https://www.meetup.com/NullSpaceLabs/pages/19226891/How_do_I_get_inside_NSL/