So you're single. Rather than spending "Singles Awareness Day" aka S.A.D. staying in, why not go out what is the biggest hook-up night of the year in NYC & potentially line yourself up a date?
Since animals need love too we'll also be donating 50% of all Valentine's Day event proceeds to our furry friends at Bideawee (non-profit organization that helps care for cats & dogs in search of "forever homes").
What to expect:
- Mixer goes from 6:30-10:30pm
- [masked] 'ready to mingle' singles
- Complimentary bellinis & mimosas for ladies 6:30-7:30pm
- Complimentary mini cupcakes
- "Cheesy" Pick-up Line Icebreaker for free shots at the bar
- Professional photography
TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. GROUP MEMBERS SAVE 50%!
MUST PREPAY IN ADVANCE AT THIS LINK -
$15 discounted advance tickets for group members, $30 for non-members
P.S. V-day is actually one of the best nights to go out in the city because you're almost 100% guaranteed the "singles" you're meeting are legitimately single