addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Orange County Electronic Music Producers Message Board Announcements, Suggestions, Organization › Just a notification, I am now the official organizer

Just a notification, I am now the official organizer

Gary C.
gunkadoodah
New York, NY
Hello fellow producers,
Just letting you all know that I have taken over organizer responsibiltiies for the Meetup. Really encouraged by how the last two months have revitalized this group. If you haven't made it out to one of the weekly meetups, definitely come on out! My vision is to create a space where any motivated producer can come, meet people, make friends, find people to collaborate with, and learn.
Any questions, hit me up, (Gary) at 510-673-0739.
Happy music-making,
Gary, Nami, Holger, and Kevin