addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Orange County Electronic Music Producers Message Board Announcements, Suggestions, Organization › Twitter, Forum, Collaboration Kick-off Reminder, Your Performances

Twitter, Forum, Collaboration Kick-off Reminder, Your Performances

Holger
user 101039402
Group Organizer
Dana Point, CA
Hello Producers!
Since Gary handed the OC EMP over to me, I am working on improvements throughout the group. Yesterday I did some forum reorganization and worked on the social media exposure.

OC EMP is now on Twitter
I created a Twitter account for our group with a Twitter list for the tweets of OC EMP members. If you want your twets to show in this list, just send me your Twitter handle and I will add you.
You can find our Twitter page under https://twitter.com/o...­ or @oc_emp

OC EMP forum updates
The forum has a new structure:
- "Announcements, Suggestions, Organization"
- "Music Production Forum"
- "Classifieds"
- "Deal Alerts"
- "General Talk"
Since the forum has a new structure, it is now cleaner and more fun to use. Please take advantage of it and use this great communication tool! Here is the direct link to the forum:
http://www.meetup.com...­
This is a great opportunity for us to revitalize the forum! If you have anything to say, do it now and we can keep the conversation going!

OC EMP Big Room House Collaboration Kick-off
This is a short reminder, that we start our the Big Room House collaboration contest this Tuesday. You can find your team mates and there is also space and time for you to collaborate at the meet-up. Follow this link to learn more about the next meet-up:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Again, our next meet-up is at Posch in Irvine on Tueasday at 6:30pm!

Your gigs and shows in the calendar
DJs and live acts which are OC EMP members, can suggest their upcoming gigs and shows to be listed in the calendar of the group. This way the group members know when you perform and can come and support you!

Any question?
If you have any questions, contact me directly through e-mail or talk to me at our meet-ups.

Happy Producing!
-Holger
OC EMP organizer