addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Mariano C
user 14260874
San Clemente, CA
Post #: 14
I recommend the following

• compression
  • reverb basics
  • synthesis basics
  • add yours below...

Keith K.
djkamakaze
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 13
I can show everyone how I DJ just with a laptop, a hotrodded Ableton template, a USB soundcard and an APC20
A former member
Post #: 2
Good start! I'll add:

- arrangement
- drum programming
- sampling
- mixing
Mariano C
user 14260874
San Clemente, CA
Post #: 15

• Side chain compression
  • Drum dynamics
  • Arpeggiators
  • Convolution reverb

Holger
user 101039402
Group Organizer
Dana Point, CA
Post #: 53
Thank you for your suggestions. I added them to our list of suggested topics in the project management tool the organizing team uses.

Please keep on suggesting topics, here. We're monitoring it.