For location, speaker, & topic, AND to RSVP:Click HERE (http://bit.ly/zRwOKb)
Welcome to the world's oldest, largest & most successful network for CEOs, Entrepreneurs and Visionary investors.
It is an entrepreneurial training and world class business networking organization, providing MBA-level training and development and an immersion experience of cooperation that results in income acceleration through exponential business growth.
It was founded by a man whose father was a mentor to Walt Disney, Napoleon Hill, Buckminster Fuller, Jack Kennedy, W. Edwards Demming, Earl Nightingale and many others.
For the last thirty years, the Founder whom the media refers to as "The Millionaire Maker" has been known as "Coach of the Coaches" ...Anthony Robbins, Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Cannfield, Lisa Nichols, Robert Allen, John Assaraf, Loral Langmier, Jay Abraham, Alex Mandossian, T. Harv Ecker, John Gray, Bob Proctor, Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown and just about any other big name you can think of, including Founding Partners from elite consulting firms, Accenture & Booz Allen, as well as head execs at companies like Starbucks, Nokia, Memorex, HSN, 3M, AT&T, ConocoPhillips, and many more. He is now counseling the United Nations and many foreign nations with regard to turning around the global economic crisis via Cooperative Capitalism.
About a third of the members are investors, including millionaires & billionaires. In the last two years, the orgainization generated over $6 Billion Dollars in funding for its members, while all the banks and venture capital firms were sitting on their hands.
Investors love the group for four main reasons, among many....
1) Anonymity & Ability to get to know the principals intimately.
2) More quality deal flow in one place than anywhere on earth.
3) The opportunity to mentor and be mentored, no matter what level of one's stature.
4) The member companies are in a place where they have a lifetime membership with no annual dues and can get on-going advisement from the top business minds in the world.
Some of the success that you've heard of that the members have been responsible for include:
- The Cloud
- RIMM's Blackberry software Obama
- Microsoft's Lead Developer
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- The Old Speghetti Factory
- The Secret
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- "The View"
- 911 Locator Systems
- Bugle Boy Jeans
- Robert Kiyosaki's (Rich Dad/Poor Dad) "Cash Flow"
- Green Glider
- PrePaid Legal
- Magic Fountain
- The first all green city on the planet
- Prolong Super Lubricants
- The Old Spaghetti Factory
- The T.E.N.S. Unit
- The current #1 Pet Product
- The current #1 Education product
- The current #1 Automotive Product
- The current #1 Saftey Product
- The current #1 Music Product
- Hundreds of best-selling authors
- Emmy & Grammy Winners
- Leaders in nearly every single product and services category
- Thousands of others
6:30 - 7 PM Check-in & General Networking
7 - 9 PM Q & A, Coaching Circle, Cooperative Networking, Free Coaching
PLEASE RSVP SO I KNOW HOW MUCH SNACKS & REFRESHMENT TO PROVIDE
For location, speaker, & topic, AND to RSVP: Click HERE (http://bit.ly/zRwOKb)