• Learning new skills to improve the friendships you have?
• Meeting women who share your desire for healthy friendships?
• Making real connections with women who are also looking for the same?
We are looking for:
• Women of all ages (21 to 101), in all stages of life who are seeking to find, create and build friendships.
• Women who want to improve their friendship skills.
• Women who are willing to be responsible for their behaviors and be respectful of others.
What we’re offering:
• Interesting and fun events from low-key local OC to adventures around SoCal.
• Events in evenings, daytime, weekday, weeknights, and weekends.
• Meaningful discussions and practical applications of great books/blogs on friendship including "Friendships Don’t Just Happen" by Shasta Nelson.
• A welcoming, compassionate, and drama-free place for meeting new ladies and making genuine friendships.
Please see our Pages, located on the tab above to learn more about some of the girlfriends.
• The $20 membership dues are collected annually. All new members receive a 30-day free trial before their dues is collected. Dues are not pro-rated and are non-refundable.
• We try to keep our membership roster up-to-date and current. As you can tell, we are not about the number of members but more about active, involved and committed members. If you are not actively pursuing attendance at events, you may be removed.
• Please keep lines of communication with the organizer(s) open and timely. Please make sure the organizer(s) know the best method of reaching you.
• If payment is required for an event, the member is responsible for any fees that may be associated with making online payments and unless stated otherwise, are non-refundable.
• No marketing or self-promoting of professional services of any kind