38th Annual Corona del Mar Christmas Walk
A Holiday Festival & Community Tradition
I love everything Christmas. Lets meet at 11 am in front of Sherman Library & Gardens, 2647 East Coast Hwy at Fernleaf Ave. http://www.slgardens.org/
The Christmas Walk is just a couple block long. Part of the fun is to dress up a little, a Newport Beach Look. A hat is advisable is can be sunny though on accusation it has rain early afternoons on that day in the past. Parking can be a challenge. If you are unable to start with the group at 11:20 am make sure you have your friends cell numbers so you catch up as we walk along.
Along the way there are bands playing music on every corner, LOTS of Restaurants and shops open handing out samples, drinks and food free or very reasonably priced. We'll visit the Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera's Lower Parking Lot and one of my favorite thrift shops, "Recycled Rags" recycledrags.com 2731 East Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar.
After the walk lets meet at Summer House, 2744 East Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar across the street from Sherman Library.
This event is FREE to the public
Sunday December 07,[masked]:00AM - 4:00PM
(949)[masked] / [masked]
This event is hosted by the Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce, is the community's most popular event of the year! This is an absolute can't miss special event filled with holiday festivities for family, friends, residents and visitors looking for a spectacular way to ring in the holiday season. Each year "The Walk" brings together thousands of fun-loving people into the Village of Corona del Mar for live entertainment, food, prizes and games in true holiday spirit!
• Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar's Business District
• Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations
• The popular Fireman's Grill BBQ provided by the
NB Fire Department
• Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
• Kid's entertainment including snap shots with Santa Clause, bouncy houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
• Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
• Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera's Lower Parking Lot with Signature band "Pinch Me"
• Famous Opportunity Drawing with over $15,000 worth of prizes.
• Performances by High School and community organization