Needs a location
December 14th Come enjoy a fun evening with happy people, live music, and deliciously healthy food!
Healing Humanity One Bite at a Time!
Anna Naturalista will teach you how to make some favorite Holiday recipes, the Live-It Nutrition way! …starting with these three simple recipes:
* Mate Latte – a naturally energizing beverage to keep your busy shopping legs going.
* Veggie-Loaf with Mushroom Gravy – This recipe helped me win Top-Chef! It’s filing, packed with nutritious goodness, simple to make and a crowd pleaser every time!
* Gluten & Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie – Guilt-Free deserts are my favorite recipes to make! It’s so healthy, you could eat it for breakfast
Cooking Class Focus: How to use Coconut based products.
* Healing properties – Why is it SO healthy?
* How to use it as a dairy substitute
* Oil, Milk, Water, Butter, Flour and more…
This event will be filmed for release on Naturalista TV
Wine has been graciously sponsored by: Bon Affair
Guitar music performed & sponsored by: Ramon Cruz
Cost -$50 per person (only 22 seats available)
RSVP, Tickets at http://naturallivingsource.com/live-itnutrition/