addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OC Good Life Message Board › OC Good Life Code of Conduct

OC Good Life Code of Conduct

A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for the ad hope to meet interesting people
A former member
Post #: 3
Good code of conduct. There are time where I have been in groups wher polite behavior is forgotten. Usually if not dealt with the group suffers greatly. Thanks for trying to keep this from happening.
A former member
People should just behave respectfully toward others, then we would not have any problems with the code of conduct. Isn't it the norm to work and live on this planet?
*Bella:-)**
user 4042846
Newport Beach, CA
Post #: 58
I find it perplexing why some members (not necessarily in OCGL) choose to use non-descript photos that don't identify who they are. This is not "myspace" or some junior half-a** site, I wish people would stop using photos of their pets, places, or useless highly pixelated photos.

Yes, thank you for the Code of Conduct. I wonder how many people will actually read it. I've skipped out of events (and have even left groups) because for some reason people insist on treating meetups and groups as singles groups to serve their personal needs.
I agree, they should be given a time limit to post photo and if they don't, delete their profile.
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks for honor and respect what should be considered common sense and honesty. Im lookj Nguyen forward to events.
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks for honor and respect what should be considered common sense and honesty. Im lookj Nguyen forward to events.
scarr
scarr
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 22
People that use non-descript photos are probably wary of ID theft. That's why I've been using scarr since the arpanet.

scarr
scarr
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 23
apparently the rules have been applied to you since you are a "former member" now.
Teresa S.
user 13541140
Pasadena, CA
Perfect!