M87XAJ: This event listing is a copy of (the source last-modified pdt[masked]wed0149, 1st emailed out[masked] & now being relisted on other groups):
MAL9EW: This 1st occurrence is a dress rehearsal, so publicity is short & limited. Next week is the real thing: check the group calendar for that listing, it should be there now or soon, and RSVP for that as well. This also gives people a 2nd chance not to miss the introductory first session.
MAH7IA: This event series:
- M8GHNU: is listed & promoted on MULTIPLE local community groups especially Meetup groups! So the-right-column shows only A PORTION OF of the people attending: just from THIS group, and only if they haven't already RSVPed to this from another group.
- MAH7BW: Group watch&discuss - Showtime's new hot reality series "POLYMAORY: MARRIED & DATING",
- M8O4OG: "“the Best Reality Show on TV” says Gawker.com"
--not surprising given this excellently-produced show follows & interviews 2 real polyamorous families today right here in SoCal, including shows them in the bedroom, dinner table, work, shower, driving, parties, with their relatives, children, lovers, & friends, indeed seemingly everywhere in their poly lives!
- "M875BU: A MUST-SEE for most anyone affected by romance & marriage."
- MAH804: Watch the intro & trailer:
- MAH2QI: Don't get Showtime? Then this event series will likely be your only way to see this show, a major reason we're holding it; and it & this fine show may also give you reason to signup for Showtime! And even if you do get Showtime,...
- MAH309: Watch the show HERE:
*on our home theater (created for this event series, with a huge ~85-inch screen & great sound) and
*with other local interested people to talk about & discuss the show with!
- M8GGAG: PLEASE RSVP NOW especially as that helps make this happen; we need to know now “Who’s interested?”. Also space is limited, but there's an automatic waiting list. If RSVPing NO, please explain why in your RSVP.
- M8LS2P: With our connections, we may be able to get some of the stars of the show to join us & talk with us live! at one of our future showings (as the stars live right here in SoCal) --that is, if we're getting enough RSVP YESes to bring them out, so RSVP YES now!
- "M7XL6M: ..BRING YOUR LAPTOP COMPUTER, including for our discussion (for posting our discussion live online, and for web lookup), for completing a survey, plus for your posting event & show review and especially for planning future activities. Free wifi Internet will be provided."
- MAH2L6: Free popcorn for everyone. And, if you wish, bring some snacks, drinks, and/or food to share.
- M8LT3Q: Our goal is for everyone to be able to afford to come to this educational event!
- MAH03Z: As is typical for introductory polyamory events, this aims to be a family event as much as possible. Advanced adult sexual & especially-romantic topics will be covered but in a serious & non-pornographic manner and there will be no attendee sexual activity going on at this event. Those under 18 are welcome but only if accompanied by their parents.
- MAH1PY: This event series, which we hope to repeat, watches & discusses all of season 1 (7 episodes ~25 minutes each). To do that, we're holding 2 sessions, currently 1 week apart. The 1st session covers episodes 1 thru 3 and the 2nd covers episodes 4 thru 7. Though not required, it helps if you do all sessions in order. As a refresher, the above 3-minute intro video will be shown at the start of every session.
- MAGZH7: This is the very first occurrence of this event series. Learning from your participation & feedback, in the near future we aim for us and other romance groups around the world to do many more & larger showings -to get the word out on this new romance technology!- plus hoping to raise appropriate money for the series owner in appreciation of their efforts here. Please help us with this! --
- M7XO6S: Especially for future showings, we could use additional event hosts and we need additional venues. If you or someone you know might be interested, please post a comment on that venue link or here.
- M7XLCV: For complete details (covering this event series & much more), see our worldwide promotion of this hot Showtime series especially to romantic organizations.
"LG4OWH: What are these codes as “LG4OWH” on this paragraph? They're short IDs to date-stamp & uniquely-reference most anything!"
MAIQZI: How to edit this event date, place, & description? Is this copy ("the source", given at the top of this description)? If Yes, archive this, then edit it, then archive it again. If No, don't edit this but instead replace it with a copy of the latest version of the source then archive it.