addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SoCal Poly Friends Message Board › Announcing Group watch&discuss Showtime’s hot “POLYAMORY: MARRIED AND DA

Announcing Group watch&discuss Showtime’s hot “POLYAMORY: MARRIED AND DATING” S1Episode1-3+

A former member
M8QL4H: Dear OC-Polyamory members (all 98 of you), our watch&discuss party of Showtime's awesome new poly reality series is happening in the OC in just a few weeks, and is super-hot! Tons of work has gone into this and our group has it 1st. See full & latest details and now RSVP & comment at­ .
Multiply yours, -Destiny­

PS: This email is filed on our message board where you can also post your replies to it.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking forward to this meetup event! Is there a specific landmark at the theater that we are meeting at. This is my first meeting with this group, so I don't know anybody yet and I don't want to be wandering around lol.