addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orange County's Android Community Group for Developers+Users Message Board (LBQGMR=_ OTHER Events+Sub-events+(Activities including presentations)) › Here is the link of my published Android apps at Google market - Per OCAndro

Here is the link of my published Android apps at Google market - Per OCAndroid meetup leader Destiny's request

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi OC Android enthusiasts,

Been with the group for two months and just recently published a couple of Android apps to Google Market.

Did a demo last night at [the Beginner-intermediate group training --link added by Destiny] and the group leader Michael(Destiny) asked me to post a link of my apps.

Here it is: https://market.androi...­

Merry Christmas and happy new year!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for the good demo. Great job! App is great! Hope to see a low level presentation sometime on some of the challenges you've faced building the app and current challenges on improving it to get it's download numbers to increase.
Joel M.
user 31937022
Riverside, CA
Post #: 1
sorry i missed it.

the app looks good, kudos to you. i'm gonna have to try this out.

merry Christmas to you too.
A former member
Post #: 421
(LWOYBQ=

• (LWOYDC=Everyone, Please put all additional posts regarding this on the original & proper thread for this, starting at this post --except posts regarding this change (they stay here).
    (LWP6G4=And on that original thread, I've mentioned in that post that 2 extra reviews are also here (since I have no way to move them there where all of this should have been).)
    (LWP6GI=Also I have moved this thread from (LWKFIX=_ Beginner-to-Intermediate Developers' Meetups) forum to the forum that original thread is in. Instead of creating a new thread, so attendees of that series (really that meeting) can find these results on this sub-event (the demo), as one should, I posted in the meeting discussion mentioning to see the demo thread.))
  • (LWOYDC=Donna, thanks for posting a link to your app. Please next time, before starting a new thread, please search for & use the existing thread (esp if you created it, as you did here), especially since it's impossible for even the Head Organizer to merge threads so instead it takes all this correction I've just explained above. Thanks.)
)