addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Folks!

HELP! I need help organizing this group.

Please message me if you are interested in organizing this Android group and take it to the next level!
At least a couple other people will be given the power to co-organize this group.

Thanks!

Jack
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Folks!

HELP! I need help organizing this group.

Please message me if you are interested in organizing this Android group and take it to the next level!
At least a couple other people will be given the power to co-organize this group.

Thanks!

Jack

I would like to help you out if I can, I founded and ran the Bay Area X User's Group ( X Windows ) and servered as software librarian for DECUS ( the DEC Users Society ) so I have some experirnce in these things. What can I do to help?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey James,

Thanks for the reply. Basically this group needs somebody with time to actually organize and setup meetups :)

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey James,

Thanks for the reply. Basically this group needs somebody with time to actually organize and setup meetups :)

I am sorry, things got busy at work and I ran out of free cycles, however I have some free time now. Is there any way we can get together by phone to discuss what you feel the objectives of the group should be, how often should we meet, etc.

my cell phone number is 206.349.6474, feel free to give me a call.