addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

OC Backpackers Message Board Backpacking Discussions › Pearisburg to Erwin on the AT July 2011

Pearisburg to Erwin on the AT July 2011

A former member
Post #: 3
If all goes as planned I'm going to drive out to Pearisburg, VA sometime this coming Wednesday (June 29th) and hike south to Erwin, TN. I have a shuttle arranged from Erwin, TN to Damascus, VA and then I'll either grab another shuttle back to Pearisburg or just walk back to my car.

General itinerary:
Pearisburg: late afternoon on the 29th
I-81 crossing/The Barn Restaurant: lunchtime on July 3rd
Damascus, VA: Dinner time on the 5th
Kincora: Afternoon of the 7th
Erwin: lunchtime on the 10th

Anyone is welcome to join me for part/all of the trip as long as you can tolerate my dog and want to stick to the general itinerary.