addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

OC Backpackers Message Board Backpacking Discussions › Sleeping Naked in the woods?

Sleeping Naked in the woods?

Phil
Drag-n
Hampton, VA
Post #: 32
Jenna B.
HappyTeeth
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 16
Leave me out of it!!!!!! LOL. Let me go crawl in a hole now. tongue I appreciate the advice though very much. Love you Chupa.
biggrin
For the record, I do not sleep naked in the woods! Now, if a beautiful man would somehow accidentally enter my tent.....love struck
Phil
Drag-n
Hampton, VA
Post #: 33
I'm glad you have a sense of humor, whew!
Phil
Drag-n
Hampton, VA
Post #: 34
The title was just a joke to trick people into reading about layering and keeping warm, although I thought it was a pretty good pun
Sara
user 37861442
Shiloh, NC
Post #: 1
That is great!!! Burrrrrwink
Jenna B.
HappyTeeth
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 17
I love you to death and can very much take a joke. biggrin I liked your play on words. Genius. :). Much needed info.