addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Fred
FritztheCat
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 70
Kooka Bay inflatable pillow is AWESOME! I ordered one, got it in no time and have found it to be one of my best gear purchases.

Here's the link.
Jeff
BeerIsFood
Pittsfield, MA
Post #: 67
Kooka Bay inflatable pillow is AWESOME! I ordered one, got it in no time and have found it to be one of my best gear purchases.

Here's the link.

Thanks for the link. I just ordered mine. Sounds like a good investment!
A former member
Post #: 14
I bought from Moosejaw and I absolutely love them...Thanks for the recommendation Donnie.
Donnie
traildog
Elizabeth City, NC
Post #: 36
I bought from Moosejaw and I absolutely love them...Thanks for the recommendation Donnie.

Thanks Amy. I've been dealing with them for about 10 years and I've never had a bad experience.