+++ $5 (or more) Love Donation suggested +++
This is a Mystik Sisters Reiki Healing Circle open to those who want to experience a serene, blissful Reiki Healing experience, and to all Reiki practitioners, from any school, who desire to offer their Reiki Healing assistance. it has been the home of a Reiki Circle every other Wednesday. Now the Mystik Sisters have welcomed me to shift this schedule, and host this weekly Monday Reiki Circle, for which I am very grateful.
Mystik Sisters Spiritual Center is in an established location, for two years now, and has an active spiritual community it serves. There is a tranquil, relaxing, and peaceful energy, and it is very accommodating for their Reiki Circle.
I sincerely look forward to seeing you on Monday evenings, every week, as we continue to grow this Circle and help us to make this space a welcome destination for our spiritual elevation and relaxation in South Florida.
• FULLY A.D.A. COMPLIANT for anyone with limited mobility, and very easy access, with a private room for the Reiki Circle.
• There is a $5.00 suggested Love Donation, to please help keep The Mystik Sisters open, and to support this Reiki healing work. However, no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
We welcome allReiki practitioners, so please tell me before the Circle starts to help to coordinate the sequence and the flow of the hand positions for the benefit of all present.
Bring a few things for your success and comfort: (1) $5, or whatever you can afford to support this event; (2) a willingness to de-stress and open your heart for the full benefit of the Healing you seek in the Circle; and (3) water or an electrolyte replacement drink for your hydration.
I sincerely hope to see you soon,
Love, Peace and New Beginnings,
Larry Stuart, RMT @[masked]- 2379
Live, Love, Heal!
* REIKI ("ray-key") is a beautiful, revered Japanese modality of Spiritual energy healing. Reiki means Universal Life Force Energy. It is a holistic and gentle, hands-on healing that promotes wellness in the body, mind, and spirit. Join us every Monday - the evening will include group discussion, meditation and intention, and energy healing through Reiki. Come and connect with your inner self, share with others unconditional love, spiritual insights, and transformational experiences.
* REIKI balances your universal life energy (your Qi or Chi) within your chakras, it removes emotional blockages and can relieve physical pain. The circle begins with a guided meditation by way of Angels and Spirit Guides, bringing tranquility and clarity before receiving the energy healing. During the Reiki session, the practitioner will place hands on or hover them lightly over different energy centers (chakras), in which energy will flow through your body to heal and release stress. As the healing circle closes with a sacred chant, one will experience relaxation and rejuvenation.
* We are not Healers. YOU are the healer, and you have come here to heal yourself. We provide the energy of Reiki to you, in the places and dosage your body/mind/spirit needs to allow for your highest and best self-healing.
* Reiki energy helps mind, body, and Spirit and leaves you feeling relaxed, and refreshed! This Reiki circle is open to everyone. We start with a centering group meditation, then each person receives Reiki. So come join us for a time of healing and self-love.
* Reiki facilitates healing by increasing the vibrational frequency of anything or anyone it is focused on. Reiki is unique in that it is truly guided by the Creative Energy Source of all Life.
* Receiving a Reiki session feels like warm, gentle sunshine, which flows through you, surrounds you and brings comfort. Reiki treats the person’s body, emotions, mind and spirit, as a whole. Reiki is powerful, yet wonderfully gentle and nurturing.
* During a treatment, the recipient remains fully clothed and the practitioner directs energy through their hands by applying light touch, or no touch if the client prefers.
* Reiki supports any medical, or supplemental healing method that a client may be using. It is of growing interest to massage therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, MDs, physiotherapists, psychotherapists, psychologists , life coaches and hypnotherapists.
* Anyone can learn Reiki and use it for themselves, others, plants, and even animals. You can become your own practitioner and your own healer. You can develop it as much or as little as your heart leads you to do.
* Join us Mondays for an experience of traditional Usui Reiki.