* Join us at Divine Love Institute every Saturday morning for a beautiful healing Reiki Circle. (on & around major Holidays pls call us @ (954)[masked] to confirm it's happening ~ the Meetup is on auto-pilot ... lol)
Live, Love, Heal!
* REIKI ("ray-key") is a beautiful ancient Japanese modality of spiritual energy healing, it means Universal Life Force Energy. It is a holistic and gentle, hands-on healing that promotes wellness in the body, mind, and spirit. Join us every Wednesday ~ the evening will include group discussion, meditation and intention, and energy healing through Reiki. Come and connect with your inner self, share with others unconditional love, spiritual insights, and transformational experiences.
* REIKI balances your universal life energy (your Qi or Chi) within your chakras, it removes emotional blockages and can relieve physical pain. The circle begins with a guided meditation by way of Angels and Spirit Guides, bringing tranquility and clarity before receiving the energy healing. During the Reiki session, the practitioner will place hands on or hover them lightly over different energy centers (chakras), in which energy will flow through your body to heal and release stress. As the healing circle closes with a sacred chant, one will experience relaxation and rejuvenation.
* Reiki energy helps mind, body, and Spirit and leaves you feeling relaxed, and refreshed! This Reiki circle is open to everyone. We start with a group meditation, then each person receives Reiki. So come join us for a time of healing.
* Reiki facilitates healing by increasing the vibrational frequency of anything or anyone it is focused on. Reiki is unique in that it is truly guided by the Creative Energy Source of all Life.
* Receiving a Reiki session feels like warm, gentle sunshine, which flows through you, surrounds you and brings comfort. Reiki treats the person’s body, emotions, mind and spirit, as a whole. Reiki is powerful, yet wonderfully gentle and nurturing.
* During a treatment, the recipient remains fully clothed and the practitioner directs energy through their hands by applying light touch, or no touch if the client prefers.
* Reiki supports any medical, or supplemental healing method that a client may be using. It is of growing interest to chiropractors, medical doctors, physiotherapist, psychotherapists, psychologist and hypnotherapists.
* Anyone can learn Reiki and use for themselves, others, plants, and even animals. You can become your own practitioner and your own healer. You can develop it as much or as little as your heart leads you to do.
* Join us, every Sat. for an experience of traditional Usui Reiki.
Love Donations appreciated